Sinister: PLEA TO PHILIPPE WHEREVER YOU ARE!

LMJ216 at xxx.com LMJ216 at xxx.com
Thu Jan 7 20:53:42 GMT 1999

Hello everyone,

I don't post much, but i'm spacegirl Lisa.  Anyway, in concerning the lovely
spaceboy PHILIPPE...
I know of his whereabouts.  You see On January 6th, Philippe moved from
strasbourg France to Salt Lake City Utah.  Don't worry, this is not permanent.
i don't think it is anyway!! he's supposed to be spending a year in the united
states for something or other concerning his job.  So if you DO send email to
him, it will not work.  So give a few days to settle in his new home, and i am
sure he will back to the list!  I will make sure to tell him to contact the
list when he emails me, when his computer is up and running.  I hope that
helps!  I can't wait to hear from him myself!

Have a lovely day darlings,
XO,
Lisa