Sinister: "I;m proud to be an American, and a t least i know i'm free(sic)"

rebelstrange at xxx.Miller rebelstrange at xxx.Miller
Thu Jan 7 23:19:43 GMT 1999

me again, rubbish!!
first off everyone is being very humourous and in good spirits, and i like
that very much, whoever ones of you wrote lately, thank you, you know who
you are.
I just wrote 'humourous' with a 'u' in it, i am not sure  why. i'm going all
faux-british, no surprise really.
ooh a fighter plane has  crashed, but no one  even was seriously  injured at
all, but they're acting like it's a huge big story.  get off my tv.
whooopty doo.  sorry i'm very  rude.

oh--someone yesterday was saying about the 'drink-till-you-hurl' concept. i
hope when i made that remark that i did tn give the impression i was being
the moral compass of the list and giveing everyone raps on the wrist  for
being naughty.  i couldn't  care less.  i just dont' really understand how
you get to that point. . . nothing  personal.  hola weejay, good to see
someone else is a hopeless lightweight and miserable tosspot like me.  so
what is your smutty dilemma? i'd ask, but you'd be telling me witht he
knowledge that i would have no grasp of any concept that came up, so its
probably no use.

now for the relevant content: yesterday i had run into the
super-ultra-mega-world HQ walmart to get some mailing envelopes and string
cheese and Lolly-scented oil, and run in to get my contact lenses. as i was
standing in line i glanced up toward to the hair cuts place in front, and a
big sign board said:
"PROFESSIONAL HAIR STYLING  PRODUCTS BY:
--PAUL MITCHELL
--SEBASTIAN"
 that was all the names that were up there.  well i had a good laugh, even
if it was at the expense of my plainly disintegrating sanity.

Megan, my kitty is very cute too. i swear. i have two  kitties.  both are
very cute.  I would trade tapes, if i have anything interesting to listen to
which might be questionable but it's worth a try.
I hate those jane austen type things.  *SNoooooooooooooore!*  I have no
literary aspirations whatsoever.  my least favorite writers are mark twain
and ernest hemingway.  brrrrrrrr there's your sleep aids right there. that
was totally off topic.

sarah sez"bom, bom bom" ("byah!") "bom, bom bom" ("bayah")
brackets denote backing vocals by the way.
Can you tell what it is yet?
If you can guess then thats a bit scary.
,,,,,ooh that sounds  just  LOVELY. i should be  brushing up on my  crap
music now. is there a priize for  guessing? it  sounds like something
dreadful.    here's one for you.  "Am I SEX-shoo ULLL.....(yeah, yeah)"
that's all i know.  my friend listens to them.  gawd i need some new
friends!!  what use is someone who has never heard of B&S? i made her a tape
with them on it, and her favorite track was "century of elvis" because
scottish accented boyz make her all emm, gooey.  how can you respect someone
like that?  no comment what soever about "get me away from here i'm dying"
or "belle and sebastian."  what a loser.
then she laughs at me when i said Elvis is a ripoff. "you only say that cos
he  talks over the  other guy singing"  well YEAH, that could be it.
Genius!
Carson Daly, you're my hero!!
whoever pronounced their fear of american survivalist/millenial/militia
crews, just try livin here, babe.  the  idiots are  everywhere.  every truck
you end up behind on the highway has a sticker like "My gun, my dog, my
wife--in that order" or "IMpeach KLInTon(with little sickle communist thing
in it)"    these people are friggin scary.   I'm geting  out of here in a
hurry.   do you have scary gun cults with  beard wearing mandates in
britain too, and huge fat old men with 8 wives and  20 kids?? or is it just
us??  do you have sport utility vehicles?  anyone  who owns a sport utility
should be punished richly, and all those stupid machismo-aid tanks should be
crushed and turned into dessert forks and playground equipment.    those
things burn gas like nothing else, and when they hit you on the road, their
driver remains safe and sound, whilst you my friend, in your gas-efficent
modest car, get your head cut off by the height of the  bumper on their
tank.  fun vehicles for sure.
now that i've begun ranting, i see it's time for me to go to bed.
apologies.  i just wondered if yall had s-u-v's in  britain.  it seems very
uniquely american to want to prove how big your manhood is, or in the case
of a woman, how big your husband's is.  and they're all married women  with
3 kids who think they have to be big and bad  when they drive to the daycare
and then to baskin robbins to slop the rugrats with fat.
mm good.
llesleyjo
http://www.members.tripod.com/rebelstrange
"I've just been shining this apple, and it looks so delicious, but i've
changed my mind. . .do you want to share it?"
--stuart murdoch