Sinister: The E-mail Adress Formly Known as NoelWhitey at aol.com

WeeChrisBS at xxx.com WeeChrisBS at xxx.com
Thu Jan 7 23:54:24 GMT 1999

Hello List,

Just wanted to tell anyone(if anyone ) I changed my e-mail address Aye yes To
WeeChrisBS at aol.com But I have more to say....

Today at school we had to write a story about Something to do with space and
My Story was about 3 Astronots(spelling) Stuart,Isobel and Wee Chris and They
discovered a new Planet and Met 2 Aliens, Richard and Steveie and Then They
all made a wee little Town on the planet.

And on Sunday I went in The City, San Francisco to see "The Thin Red
Line"(Really Really Great By The way) and when we were on the bridge to pay
the Toll. I had my Best of B&S tape and "Me And The Major" was on and He said
"Oh I love B&S", I asked him if He was on Sinister and He said He was going
To. Ah Think his name was Philip...

Anyways Off to After School Work at a resturent(blah)
-Damon