Sinister: "I;m proud to be an American, and a t least i know i'm free(si...

Mew817 at xxx.com Mew817 at xxx.com
Fri Jan 8 03:09:54 GMT 1999

Hi everyone			***Skip this if you want B&S content!***

Lesley Jo just makes me laugh and laugh!

>  it seems very
>  uniquely american to want to prove how big your manhood is, or in the case
>  of a woman, how big your husband's is.  and they're all married women  with
>  3 kids who think they have to be big and bad

Uh oh, I'm an American with an SUV....And I'm a girl!!  I'm not married and
don't have kids.  I just like to show off my muscle when I drive, you know,
prove my womanhood to all other drivers.  No really, I got it mostly because
I'm 6'1 and it gives me lots of leg room that normal cars don't.

On the subject of crazy Americans.....
There was a guy in front of me today in a pick-up truck with the confederate
flag on his rear window.  Funny thing was, it looked like a book cover taped
to the window.    And then he had these 2 signs which were cardboard with the
messages written in black marker, except you couldn't read them even from
right behind him.  I really wanted to know what they said but I couldn't read
the small print.  I even dodged around traffic to get next to him, but I still
couldn't see...  It's probably better that way though, it most likely would
have gotten me really mad.  Sometimes you just have to laugh at people like
that though.

OK, enough from me.

mew  x