Sinister: Go Veggie For Linda!

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Fri Jan 8 13:25:41 GMT 1999

Of course, Linda McCartney is no longer on the planet, so you're not
allowed to say bad things about her anyway. I like Wings too. You
should see my "Live and Let Die" dance, with speeded up kung fu
movements combined with voodoo sensuality in the skanktastic bit. I
see from the NME website that Bryan MacLean (sp?) is no longer on the
planet either, so perhaps we should have another sinister candlelit
vigil, I mean Sinister candlelit vigil. I mean, they don't come much
more B&S than Uncle Bryan, the inspiration behind the nicest bit on
"Chickfactor". I also see that TWATTYBUS got number 15 in the NME
festive fifty, which can't be bad. Can it? Linda's photos are fab.

I enjoyed that Isobel interview, but it has raised more queries than
it answered. Perhaps we could do a bit of detective work. First of
all, the great cello mystery. How old is Isobel's cello? Surely there
are some cello experts on the list - perhaps they could have a look at
some photos and give us their opinion. Also, Isobel's painting of
herself and Stuart in the nude - could someone pretend to be the
gasman and go round to the church hall to take a photo? Chris, I think
you're the best man for the job.

Great to have Keith back. Hope you had a happy birthday, Big Tackle.
One of these days I'm going to sort this Dexy's business out once and
for all. They remind me of Bournemouth for some reason.

I no longer get messages from the list - could this be the millennium
bug getting a head start?

Right, I'm going now. I've been a very good boy and done lots of work,
so now I'm off to get blootered on Buckfast.

fare thee well, me hearties!

Sister Disco