Sinister: Wee Chris Sightings

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Fri Jan 8 14:37:06 GMT 1999

Oddly enough I was in Waterstones in Edinburgh with Mick earlier last year
and he looked to see if he was famous some sort of Virgin book of great rock
and roll or something. The band were, but he wasn't - cause he hadn't joined
then. They can't win really. Maybe indeed Linda, you could keep the thread
of B+S looking to see whether they're famous or not confined to Waterstones
in Edinburgh perhaps.

	I too would join in saying that Linda was a lovely woman who wasn't
useless. In honour of her (and the WHO) I bought a Linda McCartney spaghetti
thingy the other day from Somerfield. I don't know what it's going to taste
like, but I'll report back on Monday. I'd vote for Wings too. A bloke in our
office played Bagpipes with Paul McCartney when he does Mull of Kintyre, in
Australia (he's from Australia). I bought the live and let die soundtrack
recently actually, it's really cool. Wings, in an Isaac Hayes style. Great
stuff! JET! W!H!O!O!O!O!O!O!O!O!O!O!O!. My old flatmate loves Jane Asher. I
bet Paul missed the party cakes.  Macca was less cool than John Lennon
purely down to his making a round gormless mouth look and holding his thumbs
aloft. It's fuck all to do with the music, he wrote some bloody great songs
like Blackbird, Yesterday, Eleanor Rigby and of course Rocky Racoon.

	Anne - Honey Paul *insisted* that we call him at New Year and shout abuse
down the phone line. He loves it really.

	Kevan,  yes indeed I wasn't unsubscribed for too long. I love it really
too. Indeed Frank Yang won't know I've been gone. I'm still waiting for his
CD rundown.

	Leonard, Anne fancy a curry buffet do at the Shalamar soon?

Cheers,
  Keith.

In my CD Player : MS Office 97. Small business edition.