Sinister: Re: Wee Chris Sightings

Mew817 at xxx.com Mew817 at xxx.com
Sat Jan 9 05:15:28 GMT 1999

> "Is that Evan Dando
>  Chris is talking to?"  I don't know, and Matt says that Brian says it's
him.
>  We look at them for awhile and I figure he looks too healthy to be Evan

I'm just curious.  Why do people dislike Evan Dando so much?  I don't mean
this in reference to just this post because he has been mentioned on here
before and it seems that people tend to say not so nice stuff about him.  I
know people who slag him, but I never get a real reason why....

curious,
mew  x