Sinister: How does a Summer hurt?

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Sat Jan 9 14:40:28 GMT 1999

Hello !

HPN everyone! I thought I had unsuscribed just before I went home for
holidays,but I was wrong.I didn't write the right sentence or wahtever,so
246 dainty messages exuding sinisterness were looking forward to my
arrival eagerly yesterday...Well, it isn't a bad beginning for a brand new
year.They let me know most of you are alive and healthy and you have
already survived sucessfully to another Christmas.And some of the most
endowed 'pens' of the list are totally fit , better than ever, as Sista
Disco , the Duke,Mark C.,or Kevan,though Fluffy seems a bit quiet or /and
busy lately.

My Christmas in Madrid had not been brilliant,but at least I walked in
sunshine for a couple of days, and started to understand why British
tourists lie ten hours under the sun a day or run to have picnics in
gardens and parks with no apparent reason but another sunny day.

And I got some Spanish music,among them,the so praised Migala's second
album 'Asi duele un verano' = 'That's how a Summer hurts'.I am still
unable to describe such a pain,but 'The Whale' is amazingly,achingly
beautiful.(one of the songs in it)So if Stuart David recommended it , he
has as good taste as we suspected.Michael : so you have some agreement
with Jesus Llorente and so to distribute the records in UK...Are you going
to try to sell here Sr Chinarro,for example???

So,best wishes for 99.It's a quite luscious number,by the way

xxxx

Arantxa