Sinister: the poison apple

rebelstrange at xxx.Miller rebelstrange at xxx.Miller
Sat Jan 9 22:23:49 GMT 1999

>relationships. overrated anyways, i say. singlehood is the way to go.
>imagine, being able to go stay home on a saturday night if you want.
ooh, how original!!  a social life?  hemm what's that??  i'm afraid you have
lost me there.  sheesh!!  rub it in, pretty people!  what are we, chopped
liver?

on the shiny apple incident, nick dastoor muses:
I don't know about anyone else, but I don't find this whole incident
cute at all. In fact it makes me feel kind of queasy.  Would the Snow
White story have worked so well with a banana?

a point well taken, fella.  especially considering the inordinate amount of
freudian imagery i've been bombarded with lately myself, bananas and
otherwise.  fruit is not  to be trifled with, these are powerful
psycho-sexual  symbols.  what if, indeed, the rosycheeked elf boy of yore
turned out to cultivate that charming lisp as a cover for his diabolical
molestation plans?  it's possible the very hysteria my friend and i
experienced post-DC was due largely to some  strange concoction prepared
loving and injected into that very apple, which he did stroke and  cradle in
his hands like some malevolent Persian cat held by a james bond villain.
Chilling!!!

AS for the interview, i believe it was pjmiller who brings up  such queries.
the cello is indeed a mystery to be delved into.  as for the "nude"
painting, that seems to be merely the inflated imagination of a fantasizing
mind, as there is no mention in the article that the painting was nude.
however, it does prompt wondering exactly WHAT is in the painting.  yes
very curious indeed, i knew this would come up when someone got to reading
it.    and as for me, i can only pray that when the secret  glaswegian
operatives sneak up the church and snap telescopic photos of this strange
artwork, it does  NOT  turn out to be nude. my frail constitution would be
unable to withstand the sight of nude belle and sebastian, whether
photographic, or artistic impression.  who knows what lurks in the twisted
imagination and paintbrush of ms. campbell, especially relating to Agent
Murdoch?? if the tiger ears are any indication, i dont think i want to know.
sometimes ignorance really  *is* bliss.

Whoa. that's some big-time Felt information!!!!!

IF I WERE  PRESIDENT OF THESE UNITED STATES:
--Instead of muzak, all elevators and  phones on hold would play endless
stereolab
--wrapping paper would be banned
--Larry Flynt permanently sentenced to the stocks, where he could be
afflicted with random sadistic sexual acts by passersby
um i had another one but i forgot it never mind.
lesleyjo

http://www.members.tripod.com/rebelstrange
No bachelor has ever experienced such desolate loneliness as does the
spinster; for the bachelor is a man, and the older spinster but a male-like
woman.
--Dr. Joseph Tanenbaum,  _The Riddle of Woman_, 1936