Sinister: A day in the City and The Opera

WeeChrisBS at xxx.com WeeChrisBS at xxx.com
Sat Jan 9 21:27:07 GMT 1999

Hello List,

Well, yesterday Our Class Went On a Field Trip To The Opera hall in San
Francisco to See The opera "Madam Butterfly" i forget how Madam was spelled.
Maybe it is right anyways.....

On the way up I just listening to B&S,Charlatans UK,U2 and Placebo and a Wee
Bit of radiohead and Verve. anyways I happened to be in the car with the
teacher(yay me!) and she Some how heard the lyrics to "Pure Morning" by
Placebo and said "It was Degrading to Woman" and I said "Well you have to be
Undressed while Your Pressed and Boxing clever to understand the song" she
also Took offense to the name Bare Naked Ladies. I think next time I'll just
walk....

Finally we got there and had 2 hours to blow off.  So we Ate at ::Barf::
Burger king(Hey it was that or 1nch Patty's Mcdonalds) so I had a Double
Whopper Combo meal and Of Course Like I always do I got stomic aches. Aye I
think Im going to be a Vegetarian now expect Of Course For Chicken and Duck
expect When their Fried. I cant stand Fried food! but its weird cos I totally
hate Fried Chicken but love KFC.  Anyways I'm always a sucker for the Pot
Pie.......

Anyways On to The Damn Opera already.  well It was pretty good I admit For an
opera and I admit I was teary at the end but Ahh Why Can't they make an opera
where The Girl kills the Jerk guy and where She Doesn't either Kill herself or
get Killed. anyways a future project I guess but Im not a real fan of opera I
think the only ones I really like are "Madam Butterfly"(the one we saw) and
"Carmea". The rest are way over my head. I prefer Musicals yes ahh "Rent" I
love RENT. I wanna see it again and Of Course Damn Yankees and all the
classics.

Anyways I've gone on long Enough,
Ta ta

-Damon