Sinister: bite me gwenthy paltrow

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Sun Jan 10 04:00:06 GMT 1999

 hi list! you're all being such a delight lately!
oh god..i'm turning into a belle and sebastian weenie, i skipped school
and went to an art gallery...actually i had my heart set on this museum
of civilisation 'mysteries of egypt' (interactive fun! running around in
a huge place! pyramid fun!) but it was closed..the gallery was quite
fun,the Contemporary Art boggles my mind..one exhibit is just a bedroom
that looks like it belongs to Austin Powers,zebra print bedsheets and
all...and another is just this string stretched across a room,..and
another is just some old butter containers...but interesting!

anyways,yes i wanted to see this shakespeare in love,yes yes it's
supposed to be so wonderful,but it was all sold out so i saw waking ned
divine,which i thought was going to be a stuffy old movie but turned out
to be SO lovely,and funny,beautiful BEAUTIFUL scenery..naked old irish
men on bikes,yay! it made me happy...The mini love story between
pig-farmer was so simply sweet, why did God have to be cruel and place
me so out of place,geographically speaking? i coudl've worn cute irish
clothes,cute irish farmhands, the fun that could've been.. but it's all
pink ski-doo jacket,jean-guy rubber boots and poutine breath.

thanks for the dexy's info boys! i've ordered them,eggstone and perry
blake (he has a song called 'genevieve (the pilot of your thighs)' which
is too cool for me so i had to get it just for that reason i shall buy
whatever comes in first,and then put the other two under my arms and run
fast.

lesley jo wrote:
i should be  brushing up on my  crap
>music now. is there a priize for  guessing? it  sounds like something
>dreadful.    here's one for you.  "Am I SEX-shoo ULLL.....(yeah, yeah)"
>that's all i know.  my friend listens to them.  gawd i need some new
>friends!!  what use is someone who has never heard of B&S?

actually,i have a dear friend who LOVES the backstreet boys which i was
always teasing her for,but she teases me just as much about 'sebastian
and belle' and she thinks i'm silly,and i think she's silly ..the big
vicious cycle....but actually,the boys saved us,i went to a concert in
detroit with just her (driving,for the first time,without parents) and
when we were sitting in the parking lot waiting to get out,we turned on
'backstreets back (alright)' and all the pervies and serial killers were
driven away.

o jeeze..i started off with belle and sebastian content,i really did! i
was gonna talk about how that museum day was just like a belle and
sebastian song *WEENIE ALERT! WOMP WOMP WOMP* but there are funner
things to talk about yes...and i'm scared to death over this whole
romulant buisness...maybe i'm not spelling 'romulant' write..it's a
character off of star trek with pointy sideburns or something.

love love (lots),
genevieve

"Naked old Irish men on bikes,yay!" --------- Stuart Murdoch

p.s
hmm,i don't know if i have an actual reason for disliking evan dando,
he's a dork...well maybe if i actually met him and he turned out be
nice,but i sense evil.