Sinister: Blame it on TabbyWars

weejay V0168JE2 at xxx.uk
Sun Jan 10 15:11:15 GMT 1999

	Hello list - all being very entertaining lately aren't you?
Well, hey, here I am to spoil your fun ;) I am quite joyously happy
for really silly trival reasons at the moment - The huge pile of work I
was expecting is nothing much and quite fun anyway and I'm going
to have lots of time free to go exploring around the country, so
yeay! I wish there was a B&S thing to go to in the few weeks. Ah
well. What is an SUV by the way?
	Oh, forget all this - I really don't have anything to say
except to ask you all nicely to go and write some stuff in my
guestbook and that I've found a good new toy which generates
Alanis lyrics, at http://www.brunching.com/toys/toy-
alanislyrics.html from which I generated Alanis's new belle &
sebastian influenced single. Bear with me here.

I Think arab straps are really a huge problem
I Think filthy laughs are too much on my mind
I Think sofas have got a lot to do with why the world sucks
But what can you do?

Like a blue rain, beating down on me
Like a Kerouak line, which won't let go of my brain
Like Sebastian's ass, it is in my head
Blame it on The boy with the arab strap
Blame it on The boy with the arab strap
Blame it on The boy with the arab strap

I Think horses are gonna drive us all crazy
And terry underwear make me feel like a child
I Think city air will eventually be the downfall of civilization
But what can you do?
I said what can you do?

Like a blue rain, beating down on me
Like a Kerouak line, which won't let go of my brain
Like Sebastian's ass, it is in my head
Blame it on The boy with the arab strap
Blame it on The boy with the arab strap
Blame it on The boy with the arab strap

Like a blue rain, beating down on me
Like Sebastian's smile, cruel and cold
Like Kerouak's ass, it is in my head

James at twopounds.u-net.com
Go on, what are you frightened of?
(and remember - stick it in sideways)
http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/cabaret/5523/
(Which will no longer crash your computer. Hopefully.)