Sinister: (no subject)

JOE DIEDRICH joe005 at xxx.net
Sun Jan 10 23:12:39 GMT 1999

Since this is my first message also, I will be brief.
I want to see if this is working, so in order not to waste your time,
and seeing as how I will be a regular poster, or at least reader, I will
tell you a little bit about myself.
My name is Jonelle and I am from Detroit, Michigan.  It seems that there
are a lot of people here from across the ocean, rather than the states.
My first Belle & Seb. album was Lazy Line Painter Jane, I fell in love
with it.
I am excited to get to know all of you so we can talk about Belle and
Seb. and everything else. So I'm expecting a welcoming, happy bunch.
Well that wasn't as brief as I thought it would be.  Oh well.
Bye for now, Jonelle.
joe005 at ameritech.net