Sinister: We're Off To Button Moon, we'll follow Mr Spoon...

Michael mconnell at xxx.au
Mon Jan 11 01:31:36 GMT 1999

Hi Sinister-ites!

Me first ever post huh? Best make it interesting. Some things about me

Me Name: Michael
My football team: St Mirren FC
My place of birth: Irvine, Scotland
My favourite drink: Rum
Favourite kids show: Button Moon and/or Sooty
Favourite Normal Show: Lano and Woodley
Song that's going through my head right now: The Universal (Blur)
Favourite part of Eat Your Peas, the new Martin-Molloy CD: Daniel saying
the President is a goose...
Favourite Toy: My Tickle Me Elmo

At the moment I'm drifting through today, wondering some key things. That's
all! Hello to you all!

Michael