Sinister: Hello Everybody!

Mrs Murdoch mrsmurdoch at xxx.com
Mon Jan 11 12:08:37 GMT 1999

Hello Everybody, it's Mrs. Murdoch here, Stuart's mum.

I hope you are all settled back into your school work after the festive
period.  I had a terrible time getting Stuart to go back to school last
Thursday - he was kicking and screaming and crying.  "None of the boys
and girls like me!", he said.  "But you have to go", I said, "You're the
Janitor!".  Ho ho, just a little joke that fell out of a cracker.

I see a lot of you are new to the list, like me.  It is a little scary
posting, isn't it?  Especially when no-one responds to your posts, when
you expect lots of people to.  I recommend, if you can, go for a big
walk after posting.  That way, when you come back there will be response
posts waiting.  If there are none, it doesn't matter because you'll be
sleepy from the walk, and you won't want to read them anyway.

Robert Mctaggart said on Mon, 4 Jan 1999 13:19:40
>Mrs Murdoch, you are my list crush

Oh how lovely, but you'd better not let Mr. Murdoch hear you saying
that.  He's a very passionate and jealous man.   But Robert, you can be
my list crush too, as long as we keep it secret.  Am I having one of
those "internet affairs" now?  Does that mean if we ever meet I'm
expected to "put out"?  Oh dear, I don't like the sound of that.  I'm
afraid I've changed my mind Robert, you are not my list crush.  I'm a
married lady.

I asked Stuart if he has made any New Year's Resolutions.  He gave me a
list:

1.  I should do more to help the poor and needy.
2.  I must not let Isobel bully me any more.
3.  I must not let David and Katrina bully me any more.
4.  I must cut down on the wanking.
5.  I must speak clearer.

I think he'll do it, especially with my support.  I have made one
resolution:

1.  I must post more often to the Sinister Mailing list

Which hopefully I'll do with your support!
I thought of that ending last night in bed.

Lot's of Love,
	Mrs. Murdoch