Sinister: a note of thanks

Lauren Caulfield tuckfield45 at xxx.com
Mon Jan 11 13:42:12 GMT 1999

hello there,
feeling much perked up by the display of support regarding the record
store sod. walking around with a warm glow inside. even considering
turning up to said store with emails and ep in hand and telling him to
kiss my lily white ass :p (as advised), although in reality i shall
probably continue with my present strategy of non-action.
i saw ice in a puddle for the first time this morning ... it looked so
very pretty, but cracked when i stepped on it and then i was so
concerned with my sodden socks that i lost my wonder at the beauty of
the moment. ah well.

anyway, my quota of interesting anecdotes ends there... before it began
really. so i guess it's good-bye...i just realised that this had nothing
to do with B&S, although having noted that i've effectively mentioned
them. teh heh, i'm a crafty kinda girl.  have a lovely day.