Sinister: Fw: Calling all whiz kids....Calling all whiz kids...

Lee Whitehead lee.whitehead1 at xxx.net
Mon Jan 11 13:57:28 GMT 1999

First of all i apologise for the nature of this post, but your the best
people to help me you see. (I'll try to dream up some belle and sebastian
content at the end of my pleading.)

I need some help in sorting out a web site that supports large sound files
(like the treehouse theatre), and its here my problems begin. What do i need
to do (or buy) in order to convert my music, which is on an analogue 4-track
to a sound file on a web page...."if it's too hard i wont understand it".

Some of the sinister crew seem clued up about web sites and all that, i'm a
novice at best. Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

As for the promised belle and Sebastian content....well i cant think of any,
but i did check out the treehouse site the other day, they have a new band
in the theatre, i forget what their called but it begins with M, and their
Spanish, the songs i listened too were really good, well worth checking out
(if you haven't already).

I dont know if this message will work as i,ve just installed a joined a new
ISP,
it seems to have taken over my existing outlook express address, and i
havent subscribed to sinister with this new one....this only illustrates my
point.....i'm useless with computers....i'm gonna send this anyway (blind
faith).

Well, it didn't work that time, this gives me another chance to apologise to
the people who aren't interested in this sort of thing, sorry. time to try
again.....