Sinister: Sawaddee 1999!

oon ooon at xxx.th
Mon Jan 11 16:48:51 GMT 1999

Happy 1999 everyone!

how time fly.  especially when you're in a country
with abject economic crisis.

Chris is such a beautifully sweet boy, isn't he?
(everyone if you see him with a Thai-looking
necktie, please compliment.  it's from me.
even though i never see him wearing that myself,
i dare say chris looks so lovely wearing it, no matter
what he smells like)

and you've seen photo of my mother and father!
(me whisper to linda "can i see it too?")
aren't they great :)
my mother and my father really take good care
of me, how i love them.  if i ever win an oscar
or something that let you thank people globally i'd
proclaim my gratitute to them and weep.
oh and i got to mention Genevieve too, for the precious
drawing of Stuart David.  manly and hairy
in school uniform, ie. pleat skirt.  what can i say?
this is, by all means, the meaning of the word
P R O V O C A T I V E  itself.

my whole new year holiday was spent mostly in bed
succumbing to the soporific effect of my allergy
medication.  the doctor ordered me to stay in, keep
in cool place and forbid alcohol in any form.  but as
new year was beckoning, blindly and boldly
i staggered out to new year eve dinner.  it's a lovely
hotel on the riverside, with remarkably thoughtful
service. in an attempt to keep us with them for
the count down to new year, they struggled to serve
5/6 course meal in nearly 4 hours.  needless to say,
i rose to the occasion and took a few naps along
the meal.  hmm if only they served that in bed.

that's just about all the fun and excitement for me
this new year day.  that and how i consume
my new year champagne.  drop by drop. total one spoon.

can you tell i've been looking in English dictionary?
especially the 'S' section.  that sollip something
word really bug me.  Mr.Miller, look what you've
done!  i went and borrowed a dictionary just to look
it up and it wasn't there!  did you make it up?  how
come Mrs.Warrander know it if you made it up?
i must admit i find a lot of unknown-to-me words
on the list lately.  (sometime it's all known-to-me
words but them together become unknown sentence,
and so on so on)  however, the soporific effect of my
medication only allows me to remember that one
word.  i think it's about time to find my own dictionary.
if only to read your messages. you really are worth it of course.

and mark was talking about impulse buying. ooh i'm in
the middle of repenting that.  that allergy thing got
me suffered so much i dedicated last week to make it
up by buying gifts for myself.  and buying gifts
for myself i actively did.  a lot of impulse certainly
involved.  Archel said Glittery!  oh yes, my newest
purchase, it's white, it's fluffy, it's glittering!
not something to be wear outside Alaska from the
look of it.  but it's so lovely.  i blame my impulse!
however, my felicity remains in this nifty trousers
that looks likely to win my trousers of 1999 award.
yes, even this early.  i put it on and i felt in love!
very flexible waist!  all you can eat!  huhhuhhuhhuh
except i won't have much to eat this month after
all the spending.  doh.

i like when you call people by their last name.  very exotic!
no one ever call me by last name.  actually, no one call
anyone by last name here.  by their father or mother name
sometimes when you want some exercise. but that's just
when you're kids.  i think our parrot must have been mistaken
for turkey and, um, done whatever you do to turkey at
thanksgiving by now.  hence the disappearance.  thus,
i nominate our poetrypusher Trousers to stride forward
and elect someone to carry on this legacy.

Adam, the Vic Godard story is really funny.  i like
all the Wee Chris stories too.  and Michele's word of
wisdom...

> I'm feeling very bitchy, so my suggestion is ------
(snip)

there you go Sister!  (fist punching the air in support)
now i know where to get advice on how to take care
of my enemy!

Arantxa mentioned the Legendary Jim Ruiz Group, i say
Go get them all Sisters and Brothers!  (fist still
punching the air in support)  they'll make your life
better.  at least make you smile a lot more.

i'm glad to see Keith back.  he's back and my winter
is back too!  coincidence?  i think so.

to new sinister friends, i usually don't write this much
(bollocks).  it's just that i've been eating so much lately
i need an outlet.  i'll go now.

goodnight,
oon xxx