Sinister: I'm bored!

JOE DIEDRICH joe005 at xxx.net
Mon Jan 11 21:19:12 GMT 1999

Dear sinister pals:
Ahhh! Hello to you all!
Some very interesting posts this fine day.  I laughed quite a bit.  It
is snowing here in Micigan; we have at least a foot of snow and it won't
stop.  It is cold.
When I took my dog outside in the backyard she could not walk through
all of the snow because she is not tall enough.  It was very funny to
see her try though. She just sunk in the snow over her head.
Belle and Sebastian have never played a concert here in Detroit.  It is
a sad thing because I would love to see them perform.  And to be at the
show when I know how great it is to be there.  But they aren't as well
known here.  What a wonderful day that would be.  My friend Jason saw
them in Chicago a while ago.  Too bad I have a study job every day or I
would have gone too.  I wish I could meet them i person.
This may be a dumb question, and I truly don't mean to sound dim witted,
but could someone please tell me what a "bollock" is.  Oh boy you can
tell that I'm from the states can't you?!
Oh well, I am glad to see that everyone is happy.  Me, well I'm bored
with day to day life.  I go to work, make "some fish and chips", and
then I go home to watch television or read.  Not that I'm complaining.
I think I need a hobby.  Any suggestions?
okay, have a lovely day my friends.
And congratulations to B&S on their nomination.  It is a good thing
right?

				Hugs and Kisses,
					Jonelle