Sinister: Japanese TWATTYBUS for sale

Kirk Leonard kleonard at xxx.edu
Mon Jan 11 23:22:09 GMT 1999

I have a copy of the japanese import of The Boy With The Arap Strap that I
bought for $26 because I was curious if it had a second CD with Tigermilk
or something, but unfortunatly it didn't have anything musically different.
It does have all the Japanese lyrics, a hand written reccomendation from
"Bonnie Pink" and a little bit different colored cover and CD... So if
there's any completest who want to send me $20 for this, Postage paid (in
the US) I let her go, because although I'm a completest, I am also a poor
college student, and shouldn't have bought it in the first place.. any
takers?.....

Kirk

E-mail Kirk Leonard at: logy at bayarea.net
August 10th...
Well, here I go in my final week at home before college. To anyone who
cares, I'm hoping to be getting a new e-mail account there, so if youn want
me to e-mail you once I have, go ahead and drop me a line...
N.P. Same Place The Fly Got Smashed (mammoth cave)