Sinister: This post may contain coarse language

Robin Stout Ppyrrjs at xxx.uk
Tue Jan 12 11:14:52 GMT 1999

Bollocks - they're rude bits. I've always had an affection for those
rude words that begin with B as they aren't exactly rude, more a
little saucy. Bollocks! bottom! bugger! boobs! Oooh! Sorry if I've
offended or overexcited anyone.
Anyway, the Brits are a load of toss aren't they? I think Stuart
should do a Jarvis and wiggle his bottom at someone. Any nominations
for whom? There's plenty to choose from. Or maybe he could wiggle his
bollocks, as a visual aid to Joe. But I still think they should turn
up. Mrs Murdoch could threaten to stop Stuart's pocket money if they
didn't.

Now, back to my revision ...

Robin