Sinister: Classy classical touch

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Tue Jan 12 12:20:59 GMT 1999

About Brit Awards :

Someone was wandering if our lovely bunch will be forced to sing a duet
with Posh Spice (it would be more than a duet,then)at the Awards event.
Could I make some suggestion? After Fergie's gorgeous debut as show woman
during the MTV one,the one and only Lady Die should come down from heaven
and offer us her first heavenly apparition playing the entertainer role
together with Robbie,who would be so pleased with such a touch of
true Hamletian glamour ,wouldn't he?

And Struan could convert himself into Catholicism just in front of the
cameras after the miracle !

Arantxa