Sinister: What's she gonna look like with a chimney on her?

Mctaggart, Robert MctaggartR at xxx.com
Tue Jan 12 11:12:25 GMT 1999

Oh you pretty things,

Well thanks a bunch, Mr. Stuart Gardiner.  My journey to work was
treacherous this morning, and it's all your fault for complaining about the
lack of snow.  And it's the wrong kind of snow as well, it's all slushy and
crap and miserable.  Luckily, my day has been brightened immeasurably by
what Oon wrote:

>my felicity remains in this nifty trousers

You know, a million monkeys with a million typewriters couldn't come with a
sentence as wonderful that in a million years.  Oon, you are my new God,
especially now Mrs Murdoch has spurned my amorous advances.

Alexis wrote:

>A Tin Tin Out version of Belle And Sebastian!
>Am I the only person around here who thinks that sounds like a
>right laugh?

No, you're not.  The campaign for a B&S remix album starts here.  I'm quite
serious.  The Pastels remix LP was smashing after all.  And I'm looking
forward to Doktor Divine and Beans' Booty Bouncing remix of Looper.  I'll do
a mix, I know how a sampler works.  I'll happily turn "You made me forget my
dreams" into a sonic dub meltdown, or embellish "Fox in the snow" with
samples from "Male Stripper" and snatches of dialogue from Russ Meyer films.
It'll be ace, trust me.

Keith wrote:

>It's nice to see that it's perked up on the list. Lets
>have a great big poll and see how many of us like the Boards of >Canada.

I like the Boards of Canada, they do indeed rule.  But I prefer the Broads
of Canada, boom-boom.  Have I made that joke before?  Never mind, it's very,
very funny.

Can I go now?

Love tag