SV: Sinister: b&s live

Katarina Karlsson trarvild at xxx.se
Tue Jan 12 15:12:27 GMT 1999

> Tought that i just should mention that swedish radio is broadcasting a
> Belle&Sebastian gig right about now....
> Its recorded in Sweden this summer I think.
> So far they have performed "The boy done wrong again","Dog on wheels"
> and "Mayfly"

Did I miss something last night? I listen to Belle and sebastian 21-22.00
on P3 live, but they said a lot of times that it was recorded in Paris,
22nd October. I had a tape in my recorder but I haven't listened to it yet
so i don't know if it worked, it is a bit unreliable.

Lots of thanks to Anna who mentioned it on the list, otherwise I would have
missed it. I have to much work with my studys now and have no time for
radio or television programs.

If I have had time now I would have told you about my dirty
"litle-homo-smurf" dream with all of you on this list  I had some nights
ago but I have to do some exersises before my test on Saturday and next
week must I have a report on a project work about scanning tunneling
microscopy I don't know how to do that yet. Anyone who knows anything about
STM?

Katta