Sinister: Random musings from a random muse.

Rory Mackie rory_mackie at xxx.com
Tue Jan 12 15:42:51 GMT 1999

 Hello,

 Some intirely unconnected thoughts on my first week back on the list.
A sinister digest digest if you like.

 Some Finns are on it now! Hooray, I love all Finns unreservedly. In
fact I was once made an honourary Finn for drinking lots of beer and
then not falling over by my fat Finnish friend Harry who looks like Dave
Stewart. According to him all you need to acquire Finnish citizenship
are hollow legs and a cast iron liver. They dion't even have passport
control at Helsinki airport, just a bottle of vodka and a unicycle.

 Here's my underwear ink polariod:

 I'm not actually wearing any today. I was in a bit of a rush to get to
work this morning and my pants hadn't dried properly on top of the
radiator in my bedroom. I am consequently feeling a little vunerable but
also strangely liberated.

 Someone has a sig file mentioning somebody called Patrick, somebody
called Linus and a pan. Is this from 'American Psycho' cos I'm having a
hard time believing that the LInus involved is LInus from 'Peanuts'. Not
unless Charles Schultz got really, really dark without me hearing about
it. Please confirm/ deny.

 A good way to remeber the Sinister address is by memorising the phrase
'Sinister physical education and anarchy in the Uk.' Oh yes.

 StayLuckyRoryxxx