Sinister: snow business

Archel rap101 at xxx.uk
Tue Jan 12 16:05:55 GMT 1999

hi campers.

so oon's got glitter too. 's not fair!

i notice that tag quoted bryan adams in his subject line - truly the
list embraces all, regardless of merit. (although my housemate has a
secret crush on bryan adams. however, she is also a member of the
peter andre fan club, but don't hold this against her as we joined her
as a cruel joke one day and she's actually lovely.)

people wanking off at length on the list. after all, if we're honest
that's why we're all here. you certainly can't get away with this sort
of self-indulgent crap in real life these days. b&s? just a front. i
don't even like them. (btw, this is what we call 'sarcasm' kids -
as i've been warned before that it doesn't transfer very well on email
i thought i'd better point it out. somewhat defeats the object
though.)

ah, i wish i got asked things like 'what's a bollock?' more often.
that made my day. far more meaningful than 'what was the effect of
humanism on later renaissance writers?' or whatever anyway.

it's snowing in york! pretty trees and stuff. i brought my camera out
with me today in case any of my friends decided to have a spontaneous
frolic in the snow, but no such luck. it's kind of melting and getting
dark now...

no b&s content, except that i think it would be very funny if they won
a brit, and that the odds are about a thousand to one against.

night john boy.

luv archel, wearing non-matching underwear x

Rachel Playforth
rap101 at york.ac.uk
http://members.tripod.com/~RPlayforth/welcome.htm

"We're the younger generation, we grew up fast.
 All the others did drugs, they're taking it out on us."