Sinister: Can I be the filling in a Cat Deeley and Gail Porter sandwich please?

Michael Michael.Barrett at xxx.com
Tue Jan 12 16:42:32 GMT 1999

On my way to work this morning it snowed very lightly for about 10 mins.  I
was so happy I would've skipped, were it not for the fact that it was 7 in
the morning and I was still asleep.  Why does snow make me so happy?  Big
fat flakes are better than sex, I reckon.

The girl with the clever name said
>in case any of my friends decided to have a spontaneous
>frolic in the snow, but no such luck.
How can people waste snow like that?  I'd love to frolic in some snow, even
just for a little bit.  Isn't cool how frolic rhymes with bollock?  I'm sure
there is a poem in there somewhere.

Tigger's mate did say
>Dear all, I heard on the radio this morning that the
>best newcomer is to be voted for by a phone poll on
>Radio 1, so what are our chances of beating
>Another Level, Billie or B*witched
Well, I'm going to vote for Billie 'cause she's foxy.  The day Isobelle
starts jumping about with her trousers half-way down her bum in front of a
bunch lyrca clad girls, I'll vote for B&S. Cause I want to.

The local drug dealer was heard to say
>It's funny, but I would have expected Mrs Murdoch to
>say "caretaker" rather than "janitor".  Perhaps Struan
>picked up a few Americanisms on tour, and they've
>rubbed off on his mother.
When I was a kid in Baillieston we called 'em jannies.  People's posh mums
called them janitors (as opposed to posh people's mums, who called them
'staff').

>3 Samantha Fox and Mick Fleetwood
Now that what I call entertainment.  Can we have them back, please.

Michael, wearing the pants he carefully left on the radiator last night so
they would be all warm this morning.  There is nothing better than a warm
bollock.