Sinister: live in toronto/first post

Matthew Broszkowski kittridge at xxx.com
Wed Jan 13 00:28:26 GMT 1999

>hello everyone...

>i was just wondering if anyone was in the toronto area?
>nice list you have here!

Hi,
	I live in to, are you as mad as I am that the show was cancelled?

I've been on this list for about two weeks and since everyone's doing it
I guess I should write my first posting.  Uh... I don't realy have much
to say, my life is incredibly boring and tedious and I'm not  clever
enough to make something up.  Just thought of something, um.. belle and
sebastian are really good.  There, I said it.

I don't realy listen to this type of music but when I heard them it was
like an epiphany.  Come to think of it b&s and billy childish are the
only british music I listen to.  I guess what I like about them is that
they are so honest and intimate, kind of like lo-fi (which if any of you
have not heard you should really check out, I highly recommend early
sebadoh stuff, or daniel johnston)Well.. That's it, bye.

					thank you for your time
					Matthew