Sinister: He dropped his last time down a wishing well...

Jeanette jeanette at xxx.com
Tue Jan 12 12:46:17 GMT 1999

Oooh! Someone out there said they're a Daniel Johnston fan!? I didn't
know the rest of the world had heard of Daniel... tho' I'm sure
everyone's seen his art on Kurt Cobain's chest.
I've had the pleasure of seeing Mr. Johnston perform on several
occasions recently, most notably at Austin's SXSW last year. (Shameless
name-dropping: also in the audience were Thurston Moore and Lee
Renaldo... very exciting for a country girl!)
For someone who seems so, well, ummm, incapacitated, he writes the most
incredible lyrics! Casper the Friendly Ghost makes me cry every time!

Note to any fans in the Austin area: There's a comic store there that
sells his original drawings at very reasonable prices. I can't remember
the name of it, but if you're interested, get in touch with me and I'll
find out for you.

jeanette