Sinister: toronto...MISSING:belle&sebastian

LZYPAINTER at xxx.com LZYPAINTER at xxx.com
Tue Jan 12 20:26:02 GMT 1999

matthew...

hello there and thank you for your response...after i wrote it and sent it i
thought...
NO one is going to write to me, because i sound so silly.
everyone writes these long beautifully written things, and my first post, to
me sounded like...hello, toronto anyone?
anyway, before i tear myself up anymore...
let me intorduce myself, a proper introduction.
my name is danielle, i am 22 years of age,and i am from pennsylvania, but
currently living in toronto.
although, as i write this, i am home...in pennsylvania, for a visit.
to say anything about me...lets see, i was in art school in philly for 3
years, withdrew my final year, and moved to canada.  i was a graphic design
student.
i love artists like, well, warhol, rosenquist, rothko, pollock, beardsley, i
could go on and on, but i wont even get further into it.  i love the blue note
jazz covers and nice old design work like that.
yes, to add to your distress, matthew, i was more than disappointed when belle
and sebastian didnt show, for the show, but all was well and i had a good
night none-the-less, so i wont complain.
funny, because i nearly came home to PA to see them, and then i was going to
they didnt play at the philly show either.
i also listen to a lot of different music, um, sebadoh, yes..do you listen, to
say, rollarskate skinny?  just wondering...
where do you go in toronto?  i have been to blowup quite a few times and well,
around other places as well.

again, thank you for your response.
and hello to all.
laaaaaaaaaa,