Sinister: Anybody have the Black Sessions tape?

Christian Aamodt christian.aamodt at xxx.com
Tue Jan 12 20:36:54 GMT 1999

Hello!

I was just wondering if anyone would like to
trade the Black Sessions tape with me... I
haven't got too much B&S-stuff, but I do have
quite a lot of excellent Nick Cave, Tindersticks
and a few others as well...

BTW It has got to be a complete version with
the song 'Paper Boat' on it. The Swedish broadcast
yesterday was without that song, so that's basically
all I want.

If anyone has got it on DAT/CDR, that would be the
best thing...

-Christian
christian.aamodt at innocent.com