Sinister: Severin was a twat

Alix Campbell alix.campbell at xxx.net
Tue Jan 12 20:54:59 GMT 1999

hello my pretties

i've been along to the library and liberated its supply of Felt and Pastels
cds. i felt the need to do so, having not heard any before. if you're from
oxford and had the same idea, tough, i've got them all. and because my mummy
works in the library, i won't return them for ages, because i don't pay
fines...maybe i'll be nice and take them back on time, and prepare myself
for the real world, where library fines can't be avoided.

well, after that i went promptly to sainsbury's and bought some Fondant
Fancies. hands up anyone who loves these wee cakes? i must say, mr kipling's
French Fancies are better then sainsbury's own brand though. ooh, i feel a
poem coming on...

oh pie maker, make me some pies
please, we can hide them near the haystacks
oh pie maker make me some pies
oh dear departed
i am sorry it had to end mr. pie man
we shall never eat your pies again
unless you gave the recipe to mr. kipling

hmm. pies. i think that may have been inadvised.

i just saw b*witched on the telly, and they were actually keeping still,
instead of carrying on like speeding gerbils. such a relief to know they're
sometimes in focus.

oh, and the other night, a fox got one of our chickens. all my nightmares
become reality, and all that. i think, though, it actually happening has
cured me, and i may begin to like foxes. it was Edna the hen which was
killed. she was Hilda's sister, but Hilda doesn't seem too worried.
chickens, eh?

thankU india (eww)
ALIX

oh, katarina k, can i have the story please... :)

"No, Patrick," Luis says. "They were . . . broiled"
It's silent in the boardroom as I contemplate this, thinking it through
before asking, finally,
"What's 'broiled,' Luis?"
"I'm not sure," he says. "I think it involves . . . a pan"