Sinister: " half his time in a Buddhist monastery and half his time in a mental institution."

Robert Morris winboog at xxx.net
Tue Jan 12 22:36:07 GMT 1999

> well buddy is suspiciously familiar t j.d. himself.  he lives in the
> forest and is an isolit.

  Alley Oop, yes he is somewhat similar.

> anyway, that didn't really answer the question as to where he lives.

  Cornish, New Hampshire to be exact. Every once in awhile some media
outlet will stalk Mr Salinger in his home town ( Esquire magazine one of
the most recent I can think of, and the Boston Globe wrote a story about a
year ago about some stupid prep school teacher who took his entire class to
Cornish to stalk poor old JD. So if you have any plans like this, let me
know and I can provide some  instruction. You can even base your operation
out of my house, as I live only an hour from there.

> america.

   Yes, I am here.

                   Robert Morris
                   winboog at gis.net