Sinister: another one about the Brits

ana simic mazzy_ana at xxx.com
Wed Jan 13 01:28:40 GMT 1999

yes, I reeeally like this subject! It's rather funny to see that
nobody (sorry if i missed out something) on the list seems to be
LOATHED by the fact that our dear B&S's were nominated.
yes, I know, they aren't that much of an insider tip any more,
but I _definitely_ would not like the fact of having some Billie-fans
(or who ever's of that kind) even _knowing_ about Belle&Sebastian, not
to mention the possibility of _listening_ to them!!!
This is a rather childish attitude, I guess, but it simply comes from
the fact that I _love_ this band.....It's simply a spontaneaus reaction.

take care you all
Ana

P.S: I will actually have to miss the Brit Awards...we simply do not get
it, here where i live...