Sinister: 1999: Sinister Year of Quality

MWaggner at xxx.com MWaggner at xxx.com
Wed Jan 13 01:51:14 GMT 1999

>  Mrs Murdoch: please keep us updated on wee Stuart's progress with his
>  attempts to curb his nasty bedtime habits. Any top household tips on how to
>  remove crispiness from sheets appreciated too.

For those afflicted with this, ummm, laundry problem... I stumbled across this
url in the February issue of Men's Journal today... I haven't visited the site
but it sounded like it might be of some assistance.  I share it with you as a
public service:

www.spankie.com

I also think everyone should check in each day and post what color and type of
underwear they have (or don't have) on.  Boys and girls alike.  And they might
well be, one never knows.  I am particularly curious about what Ryan had on
over his Birthday suit today.  I'd tell you mine, but my son gets the digest
and he'd probably be embarrassed.  It WAS sent to me by a client, so I'm
hardly responsible...

--michele