Sinister: Just a plain old message

JOE DIEDRICH joe005 at xxx.net
Wed Jan 13 04:25:33 GMT 1999

Hello there my sinister friends,

It was so funny to find out what a "bollock" is.
So far I have gotten these responses:
A testicle
A rude word
An animal that you shouldn't squish
It is kindof confusing, therefore I will "never mind" the bollocks and
go on to other business.  He he!(That was a joke)
Anyway, Ana wrote that B&S are no longer an "insider tip".  I hate it
when the world gives away my best kept secrets.  Though here in the
states B&S aren't as popular.  Therefore, I am glad.  But soon enough I
am worried to hear then on my local radio station.  Then all of America
will know about B&S, and I will have lost something.

David Moore wrote about a sample tape with the Pastels, Felt, Demin... I
would also be interested in a tape like this.

Hey, Ailisa.  Here in Michigan we have about 2 feet of snow on the
ground! I am thinking I should make a snowman.

My underwear today is stripped with orange, pink, blue and green.
I'm a little embarrassed.

On the subject of books...I like the book Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte

Hello to all new friends.  I have only been here a short while myself,
but I feel so welcome.  It is a wonderful feeling!
I have even stated using the word "poo" and I think it is adorable!
Bye for now,
Jonelle
joe005 at ameritech.net