Sinister: hello to all!

sarah morgenstein bellefish at xxx.com
Wed Jan 13 05:53:04 GMT 1999

Hello! I've just joined up with the digest and look forward to reading
more from all you lovely characters. In the mean time, I'm Sarah (from
the plain old U.S.,sigh) and I was very lucky to catch Belle and
Sebastian in Boston this past fall, it was a beautiful show. I'm
currently enjoying the new record.
                       Catch you all later!