Sinister: Surgical Stockings

Kevan Cooke fatslug at xxx.com
Wed Jan 13 10:00:16 GMT 1999

Several people felt moved to mention the sweaty German from last
year's Eurovision.  Yes, he was the best, and yes he should have won.

I have to admit that not only did I vote for him, but I have this site
amongst my bookmarks: http://www.guildo-horn.com/

I can't read a word of german, but I'm sure it's all very funny.

Strange thing was when I tried to vote for him it took me ages to get
through, but when my girlfriend voted for the act that came third
she got through straight away...  conspiracy anyone?

I for one am looking forward to the religious unrest in Israel when they
try to hold this year's competition in Jerusalem on the Sabbath.

Check out the latest at one of these top Eurovision sites:
http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/1812/eschome.htm
http://www.chris-m.demon.co.uk/index2.htm

David Moore observed that:
> Chris Leonard ate ail and got smelly. The remedy for this is supposed
> to be to eat lots of fresh parsley

Careful David, the way Chris has been going he'll end up eating
a mouthful of Persil instead.  Mind you, that might just do the trick.

Fluffy, those la la laars sounded like the Banana Bunch or
Munch Bunch or People being Crazee in Stupid Costumes on
Kiddies TV in the Seventies or whatever it was they were called.

Anyway, must go, you're not subscribed just so you can read my
drivel are you?  You're here to read about Jessica's underwear.

I know I am.

Kevan
The Fat Slug