Sinister: Surgical Stockings

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Wed Jan 13 10:30:58 GMT 1999

>Careful David, the way Chris has been going he'll end up eating
>a mouthful of Persil instead.  Mind you, that might just do the trick.

That's not as half as bad as Taggart who yesterday said : "snatches of
dialogue from Russ Meyer films"

Don't think that didn't go unnoticed McTaggart. You should know as well as
anyone that the word "Snatch" is banned from Sinister.

I got this great new CD played program for my computer yesterday and it goes
and looks up the CD database to find out the names of the tracks. I tried to
fool it, putting a Trance Europe Express compilation in, and Spacemen 3 and
Donkeys by the Tindersticks and so on, but it got them all. Just when I
thought it was foolproof, I stuck in the new All Seeing I singles, and it
thinks it's a German maxi CD single of Tina Turner entitled "I don't want to
Loose you" apparently. Oh well, never mind, you can't win them all.

	By the way, I sent a mail to Rodddddddddddddddddddddders yesterday (MS Word
thinks that's a spelling mistake - how wrong it is). So he's alive and
kicking, I asked him to come back and join the list too.

Cheers,
  Keith.