Sinister: Monica Queen

weejay V0168JE2 at xxx.uk
Wed Jan 13 11:50:45 GMT 1999

	The other night - um, tuesday I think - I was listening to
radio 4 and a drama thingy came on about a (fictional) band from
the seventies, and their rise and fall, etc. It wasn't especially good,
just your usual R4 play stuff, but I thought I recognised the voice of
the singer and sure enough, when the credits came up at the end,
it was none other than our own Monica Queen. Coo.
	It made up for a strange night as when I got home I found a
note from some friends on my bed, which is really bizarre as I am
sure that I locked the door. It's a wierd feeling to know that
someone - even someone you trust - has been in your private area
without your supervision or consent even, but anyway, I digress.
	I was out at the rehersal of the band these 2 people are in
(they've got 3 songs so far: the slow one, the fast one and the one
about me) and I took it upon myself to be unpleasant about the
stereophonics, mainly saying that they had one song they played
slightly faster sometimes. The response to this was that B&S
songs all sounded similar. Well, I don't think so, obviously, but is
this a common conception..? Amongst the B&S exposed but non-
fans that is.
	As for her fluffyness's latest challenge, she said "lar lar lar,
lar, la la laaaaar, lar lar lar lar, laaar la la larrrrr!" which is, if I'm not
mistaken, For Tomorrow by Blur and therefore not embarrasing in
the slightest.

	keep that flood of postings coming,
					james.

James at twopounds.u-net.com
Go on, what are you frightened of?
(and remember - stick it in sideways)
http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/cabaret/5523/
(Which will no longer crash your computer. Hopefully.)