Sinister: fat and hairy not for sucking on but some people do. In movie

J. MURTAGH his8jm at xxx.UK
Wed Jan 13 11:36:15 GMT 1999

What the hell is going on around this neighbourhood man!? Will
someone just tell everyone the Radio one phone number for the
best newcomer award. Oh and vote for Hinda Hicks coz she
used to work in Mc Donalds. Slimy Barbary.

Who the hell is 'John Boy', Archel? What's going on? Do you have a
secret pact with Jessica and the gang and talk behind my back? You
fiend! I shall never tell you about my dreams again.
I'm missing the point.

gonadwash