Sinister: Can't possibly continue without mentioning Arantxa's pants

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Wed Jan 13 14:53:42 GMT 1999

Isn't DC Thompson the pride of Dundee? Which reminds me, any thoughts on the
Numskulls (Not that I have an ulterior motive or anything, oh no), anyone?

On a Queen tip - how about a cover of "I'm in love with my car", one of
Rog's tippertop moments? Especially if Isobel can sing the "got a feel for
my automobile" line, which turns me ON!

Should I choose to raid my dad's wardrobe, which isn't likely on the
sartorial front (though I did liberate a white suit and a rather smart great
coat - or is it greatcoat - from his clutches recently), I could be
co-ordinating my clothing in a rather disturbing way, as he has a shirt in
exactly the same green tartan as the boxers I am currently wearing. For some
reason, I feel that talking about my pants won't really have the same effect
Arantxa's admittedly appealing sounding matching underwear, so I'd like you
to stop for a second and picture me in this combination. This is
particularly unpleasant for those of you who've met me. Yum.

I must do lots of work this afternoon, which is also the reason why you
never see any "in my cd player" addenda to my posts. However, I have been
humming the Ride of the Valkyries all morning, thanks to Sarah's la la laaa
conundrum (which isn't the Banana Splits, I wouldn't say) - I know it's
wrong, but something triggered in my head, and now I expect a mammoth
be-armoured warrior princess to accost me round every corner.

I'm still thinking...
Biondino xxx