Sinister: If it aint broke......

Lee Whitehead lee.whitehead1 at xxx.net
Wed Jan 13 16:38:02 GMT 1999

Sarah wrote:
"I could write Mills and Boon you know."

I was told by a friend doing a writing degree that if you wanted to write a
Mills and Boon story you had to apply for the story guidelines (THAT MUST BE
FOLLOWED), which is basically a set formula, along the lines of:

1. Page 25. -"the respective man and women exchange feverish glances"

2. Pages 52-88. -"the date"

3. Page 89. -"the good-night smooch"

4. Pages 92-170. "the sex"

5. Pages 180-. "the tragedy that befalls the couple (the end)"

They also send you a list of "useful" adjectives.

I cant remember the exact details and I've never read one (honest) but I
think my friend was telling the truth.

The snow in Nottinghamshire has nearly all gone, and i never even threw one
snowball *sigh*.

Lee.

P.S. Evan is a wanker, a talented one though.