Sinister: Socks and pants mainly.

Rory Mackie rory_mackie at xxx.com
Wed Jan 13 16:54:55 GMT 1999

Hello,

 Wow, the list is going a bit Romo isn't it? First we had someone
enquiring after Haircut 100 (One word. No! That way lies terror,
undescribable horror and darkness. And Limahl.) then Tampere is outed as
the new hotbed of boys in mascara action and the sweet Weejay is even
pining after Plastic Fantastic! I thought the day would never come. Ok
weejay this is just for you:-

 'Oh nerrr, here we gerrrrrrr, Whu-hoo, Whu-hoo, Whu-hoo,
Whoooooooooooooo!'

 God I haven't done that in years. It takes me right back to balmy
summer nights spend drinking lemon hooch outside Arcadia. Sniff.

 I would also like to apologise for my appaling spelling in my last
post, I was a bit pushed for time and *very* self conscious as a film
crew from the RNIB had just shown up in my geeky netcafe and were
filming for a documentary about Websites for the blind. Overtly surreal,
granted, but true. The producer got dead excited about the reflection of
the screen in my glasses, which I thought was taking the piss a bit but
there you go. So sinister will be famous! If you're visually impaired
look out for it.

(A sudden disturbing silence broken only by the muffled pealing of a
church bell in the distance, a gentle breeze coaxes a solitary
tumbleweed lazily over the foreground)

 Also can anyone tell me exactly where I can acquire those socks with
individual pockets for each toe? I have ten really small things that I
just don't know what to do with.

 StayLuckyRoryxx (still going commando because he likes free, fresh wind
in his hair, life without care..)