Sinister: No Easy Way To Be Free...

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Wed Jan 13 18:25:42 GMT 1999

I've subscribed again. I was even quicker than Keith. Apparently I
have to wait a week before posting, so don't tell Paul about this
one - tee hee. Keith, I've got Odds and Sods too, it's great, full of
classic WHO performances from the 60s and 70s, isn't it?. My favourite
lyric comes from Postcard, by The Ox, ladies and gentlemen:

There's miles of Frankfurters
and people who hurt us
in Germany

apparently inspired by over-zealous customs officials. Cracker, la. By
the way Keith, who's this Ross bloke you're knocking about with? It's
not Ricky Ross is it?  What's your favourite Odds and Sods lyric?

Weejay, perhaps your friends shoved that note under your door and a
freak gust of cartoon wind blew it onto your bed. That would explain
it.

Mister Moore, I'd be only too happy to furnish you with a Denim tape.
Mind you, I haven't got a working tape deck at the moment, so it might
be a bit of a wait. There's a bit of a tape queue too, including Sid
Snot, so if you get a better offer, I'd take it. My mum's got my Felt
and Pastels stash, so that's out.

I'm staring at the screen trying to think of some B&S content, but
it's just not happening. I think I'll have a fag and try again later.

Slip Kid