Sinister: Evil elf

Beth Tilston bobbins2000 at xxx.com
Wed Jan 13 18:43:05 GMT 1999

Hello sinisterines,

I tried to mail you yesterday but there is an evil elf who redirects all
of my emails.  Of course, he is a cyberelf- he doesn't exist in reality.
Anyway, my name is Beth.  I did join the list before christmas but then
I had to go home where I don't have email.  Ethan may remember me. I
tried to pull him by offering him a kitkat.  Bribery hey, it works every
time.  Well I am sitting here in the university computer room in my new
homeboy pants.  they are VERY baggy.  Underneath them, I have a pair of
old blue knickers which don't go with my sexy topshop bra at all.  I
don't own a 'set' of underwear.  What does this say about my character?
  I am impressed all the humorous posts that I have read since I got
back from being in posh isolation (wa-hey!), especially by archel.  Will
you be my friend?
 Anyway, if anyone is interested, I got a guitar for christmas.  It is
a lovely shade of green and everyone who has met it is impressed.  I
bought it from a magical guitar land in Wigan which is populated only by
teenage chinese girls.  At the moment I know A, E and D chords.  D is my
favorite as it is very happy.  Anybody want to suggest their favourite
chords? (Just ignore me, I'll probabley go away).
 On the subject of books (yes I know  you've finished talking about that
but i am a bit behind), I would like to recommend Douglas Coupland.  If
anyone else has already mentioned him, well done, he rocks.
 Anyway, the room I am in looks a bit hazy, I think it may be on fire so
I am going to go now.  Actually, it may just be that the thin air in
here is making me go mad.

              Love from Beth XXXXX :)

P.S  I intend to completely overhaul my underwear drawer.  Any
suggestions gratefully accepted