Sinister: and Brits go on and on

ana simic mazzy_ana at xxx.com
Wed Jan 13 20:04:01 GMT 1999

It might be, dear clarence, that I am one of the people who
want their bands to stay 'indie'... So what? I really do not see
any advantages of a band like b&s being on the radio (or,
oh my God, MTV) on heavy rotation. I _don't_ want to 'overlisten'
them against my will.
I absolutely to not have anything against 'sharing' this band with
other people (that is what I'm actually doing on this mailing list...
..by the way).
But there simply _is_ a difference in sharing b&s with you guys and
sharing ..hmm...e.g. Robbie(heheh, yes do think he's cool...*s*) with
millions of other people.
That's just got to do with the fact that b&s are different.And I hope
you'd agree with that.

I'll try to be more funny on my next mailings...hmm..This whole thing
is preoccupying me far too much.

take care
*Ana*