Sinister: i'm in my skivvies, yes

Christa Chaffinch cchaffin at xxx.org
Wed Jan 13 21:34:29 GMT 1999

Well, no not really.  But all of this talk about underwear, I'm all
a-twitter.
I like to wear matching sets, today I have on a lovely black
ensemble
with brown and cream flowers.  Oohhhh!  I feel so naughty.  heehee!
So, I wanna know how you all feel about the word "panties".
I, for one, HATE that word so much.  It makes me think of pedophiles
or somehting.  Yuck.  I cringe whenever I hear it used in a
conversational
manner.  When my boy Dan was in elementary school, the kids called
him
"Danny Panty" as a nickname.  That infuriates him, mostly because it
doesn't
even rhyme.
B&S content:  someone stole my copy of Tigermilk out of my car
around
new years.  Boo!  Where is the holiday spirit, people?
I am happy with the list lately, too.  I'm all sunshine and bunnies
over all of you.
love
-christa
   ~*~