Sinister: capsule living

jessica tinystar at xxx.com
Wed Jan 13 21:49:58 GMT 1999

bonjour sinisterines,

there's even more snow in toronto, but at least it's sunny today and not
grey and blah the way it has been lately. there's even been a bit of
controversy, as i mistakenly called naomi wolf's book "the booty myth" in a
truly freudian slip of the tongue.

kevan "you know you want it" cooke wrote:
>>Anyway, must go, you're not subscribed just so you can read my
drivel are you?  You're here to read about Jessica's underwear.

I know I am.<<

oh good, i was just trying to decide whether or not to wear nice underwear
today, and kevan has made up my mind or me. so you all have him to thank for
my wonderbra ultra push-up (yes, i do believe in miracles) and little white
bikini underwear.

beth "do you smell burning?" tilston wrote:
>>P.S  I intend to completely overhaul my underwear drawer.  Any
suggestions gratefully accepted<<

if you have not already done so, rush out immediately and purchase any sort
of wonderbra push-up thing. it's not possible to feel down when your boobs
are so up. shall i make a bad joke about cleavage? no, i don't think so. or
rather, on the contrary. also necessary: bikini underwear, none of those
dreadful thong things because they cover up the "tasty part of the belly"
(as a boy once said to me).

miss fluffy puffy sarah wrote:
>>Lesely Jo what is a s-u-v? is it rude???<<

i admit that i am not lesley jo, but i do know what a suv is and would like
to show off. it is a sport utility vehicle, a jeep or a cherokee or range
rover. they tend to be purchased by middle-aged business men wearing scuba
watches and sport sandals, armed with the belief that with these rugged
accessories, they're able to take off into the wilderness if they so desire.
it do wish it was rude, but it's more pathetic depending on who owns the
suv.

and then miss fluffy puffy sarah wrote:

>>Can we have a shoes thread?<<

ooh, i've had to restrain myself from buying more shoes, it's one of those
obsessions along with underwear that can get really out of control. i've
also been wearing trainers lately (i do find that word preferable to
'running shoes'), of the acupuncture variety, they're grey and black with
hightech-looking orange bits on them. also in heavy rotation are my john
fluevog angels, my dr marten mary janes, my platform shoes, and my truly
canadian winter boots: big and clompy and guaranteed to 30 below zero. my
current shoe obsession is a pair of very furry hush puppies slippers,
they're quite glam and seem just the thing to dance around the house in on a
wintry day, singing along with lisa germano and making frozen pizzas. ooh,
i'm also having a love affair with the clarks winter boots, the ones that
are made of sheepskin lined suede. mmm, suede...i wish brett anderson would
go on another awards show with his blouse unbuttoned and shake it for us.
but i suppose his shaking days are over.

hmm, must brave the winter snow and ice and go to work. as previously
mentioned, if anyone would like to offer me a job that is not working in
retail, please do.

not on speed,
jessicaxo