No subject

AL Corby A.L.Corby-98 at xxx.uk
Wed Jan 13 22:08:16 GMT 1999

Hello,

This is my first and possibly my last time so bear with me, I so wanna
unsubscribe, but then I remember that as I finish my exams tomorrow and
have nothing for 3/4 weeks, I may well be turning to you guys for
entertainment of sorts.  so there you go.  I must admit it was quite funny
coming back to uni after xmas and seeing peoples faces as they saw i had
496 new emails, After reading about ten I gave up (poor I know but the next
time I checked it I had 120 so what the hey) honestly has noone else
anything better to do.

Anyway that's it except I think Evan is cool but then my taste in men is
not to be desired, me and this guy I liked aren't speaking, something to do
with me being nasty to an american girl, she asked for it, she had a bis
tshirt on for god's sake and she kept saying 'well in america it's like
this'.  But then  should learn not to be judgemental and appreciate others
cultures.  I'm not bitter, honest.

So hopefully I have now alienated at least half the list,
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAAAAH

BYe

ANDREA